I got this idea from Adventures of Austin and thought it would be a perfect way to start blogging, again, in May, since I didn't do a very good job in April. I promise, though, there will be more to come soon.
A- Age: 27 now, but in 7 days...28!
B- Bed size: queen
C- Chore you hate: cleaning...if you don't consider that a chore, then I would go with laundry.
D- Dog's name: Luna
E- Essential start to your day: I have turned into a coffee drinker! However, I have not, yet, turned into a coffee addict like my husband who has to have at least a cup before he even speaks to you in the morning.
F- Favorite color: I'm a big fan of green.
G- Gold or Silver: Silver.
H- Height: 5' 4"
I- Instruments you play(ed): I didn't play any instruments. I can play Christmas songs on the piano, though.
J- Job title: Right now: Operations Research Analyst...maybe in the future soon: stay-at-home-mom.
K- Kid(s): Uno: Benton. The best child ever!
L- Living arrangments: 3-level single family home with a dog, 2 cats, a 13 month child, and a husband.
M- Mom's name: Jeannie
N- Nicknames: Tricia/Trisha, Patrish, SweetPea, Sweetie, Mama
O- Overnight Hospital: Just once, when Benton was born.
P- Pet Peeve: Beau driving!
Q- Quote from a movie:
"Do you like apples?"
"Yea."
"I got a number. How do you like them apples?"
-Good Will Hunting
R- Right or left-handed: Definitely a righty.
S- Siblings: 2 older sisters and brothers: Amy, Susan, Stephen, and Phillip
T- Time you wake up: Usually around 6am.
U- Underwear: They are an essential part of my clothing attire everyday.
V- Vegetable you dislike: beets, brussel sprouts
W- Ways you run late: procrastination and too many things to remember to have on hand when leaving the house with a kid: diapers, bottle, snacks, etc..
X- X-rays you've had: dentist and when I had to get my nose checked out when I cheered for CofC and the flier's head hit my nose.
Y- Yummy food you make: I'm all about baked goods.
Z- Zoo favorite: the monkeys!!
West Fork Park | Green Township, OH | Cincinnati
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment