Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Trip to Jackson

Here is our trip, in pictures, to Mississippi for Kyle's wedding. 


Waiting for the bus at the crack of dawn, so we could catch our flight.  I believe we utilize every kind of transportation available: subway, bus, airplane


On the flight:

At the rehersal dinner with the groom-to-be:

Daddy feeding Benton grits for breakfast:

This is what he is thinking: "Mom, don't you know what that means?
Well, I do because I know spanish!"




Beau watching Benton play:

Beau, Benton, and Kyle:

The beautiful ceremony:

I know pronouce you: Mr. and Mrs. White...

Trevor, Beau, Benton, and Travis:
(Trevor & Travis are Kyle's, the groom, brothers)

Getting ready to head to the reception:

The first dance:

The Gaileys with The Whites



*Sorry some of these pictures are blurring.  Our point and shoot camera did not take very good pictures due to the low light at the reception site.
Unfortuately we don't have any pictures of our trip back home since it was a very early, early trip back. We had a great time in Mississippi and so grateful that we were part of Kyle and Ashlea's day.  Congrats!

No comments: