Last years Mother's day at Carlye Restaurant.
It takes someone special to be a mother. It's something that you can only experience once you become a mother. The day that Benton was born was the one of the best days in my life...it was the day that I became a mother. I had no clue what to expect or how much time babies/children can consume or how much a mother bends over backwards for their own. I'm so glad that I am Benton's mother. He makes something jump in my heart and I wouldn't change it for anything. Even though there have been bad days, stressed days, days that you wish you can have a re-do, but those bad days are made up from how much joy being a mother brings. It is know wonder mothers need a little bit of recognizition because they sure do a lot...nonstop. So here's to all you mother's out there...I hope you have a wonderful Mother's day.
There are times that I know my mom bent over backwards just to make sure I had a meal on the table and enough to send me to a ballet class or cheerleading events or being there at soccer games. As a mother, you realize that your mother got all those little details together that make up the big picture. So here's to you, Mom, I hope you have a wonderful Mother's day.

1 comment:
Thank you Patricia. You have always been a joy to me. I am so glad you are enjoying your new role. I felt each of you made me a better person.
I love you and glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day - guess what they will just get better!
Post a Comment