Friday, March 12, 2010

Rockin the Polo

Styling and Profiling.  That's going to be Benton this summer in his new Ralph Lauren Polo shirts and outfits.  Now, first of all, I'm not big on spending a ton of money on baby/kids clothing just because they grow out of them so fast, but when you find a deal (or a steal), it's very hard not to pass it up.  I know, Benton really does not care if he is in a shirt/pants that cost $4 total or a RL polo shirt, but for what it's worth, he will be picking up the ladies left and right when he is showing off his new RL look!


As you can see, these lovely finds are from the great bargain store TJMaxx.  And it seems as though everytime I decide to make a trip into TJMaxx, which isn't very often since I don't get out much, I tend to end up with some kind of RL polo article of clothing for Benton.  I think I could have bought every single RL polo shirt or outfit for Benton until he is 5, but I contained myself and decided to get outfits that he can wear now (which means another trip to TJMaxx!!)

Once I saw that white vest, I knew that I had an Easter outfit in the making.  I really wanted to put Benton in some seersucker pants, boat shoes, collared shirt, and a "golf" hat for his 1st Easter.  However, after looking at many kids clothing stores I could not find a good bargain for the seersucker pants, but we ended up with a good outfit minus the seersucker pants.  Since one kids clothing store was having a "springy" sale going on, Beau and I decided to jump the train and get his Easter outfit completed.  While I was walking back and forth in the store trying to decide exactly what I WANTED Benton to wear Benton wanted to wear, this is what I found the boys doing:


They were goofing off trying on every single hat in the store! Now doesn't Benton look like he could conduct a train? 

I can now say his outfit is ready to go and I can't wait till Easter to show off his handsomeness!

 


1 comment:

Shelly said...

The vest is the best!!!!! Yeah Benton!