Wednesday, March 3, 2010

practice makes perfect

I have been experimenting with our new DSLR camera and did I tell you that I am in LOVE with this new camera?? I.LOVE.IT! I forgot how much I like experimenting with new "toys" and this toy produces some pretty good pictures especially for a novice photographer like me.

 My sister was a big photographer and actually inspired me through her photographs to try it out.  So I decided to take a class in high school to see if photography would be something I would enjoy and it was.  I received a SLR camera as a gift from my parents while I was in high school and just love the quality SLR cameras produce. 

I thoroughly have enjoyed getting back into the photography world these past couple of days and the more I practice with the new camera and all the different ISO settings, aperture, and shutter speeds will hopefully result in some pretty cool photographs.  Practice makes perfect, right?? So here are some pictures from the novice photographer.
















No comments: