This afternoon I sad goodbye to my fellow co-workers. My first job with no summer break or Christmas break or Spring break. My first 'cubicle' job. There was a sad moment. A moment remembering the first day that I walked inside those doors and meeting my new friends. A moment where I thought about all the friendships that I have made over the past year and half. A moment of sadness as I walked outside the front doors as an employee and walking away thinking about how I have evolved as a person, as an employee, and more importantly as a friend. I walk away scared and nervous that I have to go through the 'new employee' stage and hoping that I can find as good of a connection with my new co-workers.
Today I said good-bye. A good-bye that is temporary. A good-bye that I'm hoping won't last long.
West Fork Park | Green Township, OH | Cincinnati
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment