Thursday, July 30, 2009

Peas or Spinach?

So yesterday when I went in to pick Benton up from the day care, Mrs. C told me that he had 4 poopy, green diapers! She said he started to get a little cranky the day before, but nothin like he was yesterday: he had 2 naps which consists of 15 mins total, a terrible case of diaper rash, and a hard time deciding if he wanted to eat or not. My poor baby! I presented this to Daddy and we started analyzing what I have been eating and what little B's been eating...well..come to find out..the previous night we ate a spinach salad for dinner and the night before that Daddy fed little B some peas! Well..DUH--no wonder he was cranky. His poor little body. Hopefully he got it all out and feeling much better. I guess that is what we get for feeding the poor guy peas, even though, he enjoyed eating them! We will try again with the veggies later.

Little B wasn't cranky with us last night and stayed up longer than usual and he always soaked in the tub for a longer time than usual and we rubbed butt paste hoping that will cure his blush red little hiney. We will see how he did today (no phone call yet!)

I bet it was those darn peas!

No comments: