I believe Benton has fallen in love with the sound of his voice. He has been "talking" a lot lately and it's so fun listening to him. He loves watching your lips and facial expressions, which apparently I do quite well, and tries to mock what you are doing. I can't wait until he gets older and we can actually comprehend what he is trying to communicate to us. We think he is going to be a talker just like his daddy!
We also think he is going to like watching baseball as well. We were watching the Atlanta Braves vs. Baltimore Orioles this weekend and Benton was sitting in his daddy's lap watching the game and he started going on one of his talking sprees. I think he was telling the Braves to play better since they were down 11-1! Speaking of baseball, we made a trip to Babies R Us this weekend and we picked up a couple of Nats outfits. The DC baseball team is called the Washington Nationals in which we call the "Nats" for short. We can't wait to dress Benton in his little outfits and take him to some Nats game--even though they are last place in thier division and probably over all! Hopefully these games he won't sleep through like he did when we took him to his 1st baseball game in Baltimore.
West Fork Park | Green Township, OH | Cincinnati
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment