Beau and I finally got a start to cleaning our house this weekend. It was harder than I thought to come home from work, take care of Benton, and try to clean the house while Beau was gone last week. So, we decided on Friday to watch "Gran Trino" and start the cleaning process Saturday. The house is looking much better, but still isn't at its finest. We will be starting the packing process this week, so I'm sure the house will be cluttered again very soon. Oh well for the clean house.
We decided to try church again on Sunday. We haven't been to a church service since before Benton was born--yes--almost over 3 months! We are trying to find one that we like soon so that we can get him baptize within the next couple of months--hopefully we will find one soon.
West Fork Park | Green Township, OH | Cincinnati
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment