We had a lot going on this weekend. It all started late Thursday night. I started cleaning/organizing our guest bedroom. It has been loaded up with junk ever since we moved and we kept on putting it off until..this weekend. We cleaned a little bit around the house as well which helped with Friday's to-do list. Friday morning consisted of: dropping Beau of at work, dropping Benton off at day care, getting the car serviced, cleaning up the guest bedroom, and straightening up the house. Everything did get done! It's amazing how much one can accomplish when you have the house to yourself.
The dealership is another story. Let's just say I was not happy and definitely not pleased with the service.
Saturday, we attended our weekly water babies course. Unfortantely, we had to wake Benton up to get in the pool, but he did enjoy "swimming" with his daddy. We then went to the airport to pick up Lauren and head back home. Lauren and I made it to the race expo and enjoyed a relaxing day.
Sunday: Lauren and I got up to start preparing for race day. We headed out of the house around 6:30am and both were ready to take on our races! When I finished the 10k, I caught up with Beau and Benton so we could watch the marathoners run by. Even though Beau and Benton did not see me when I ran by them, we were able to cheer on Lauren for her last 3 miles of the marathon.
Afterwards, we headed back home, took showers, got something to eat, headed to the pumpkin patch (in which we picked up 1 big pumpkin and 2 little pumpkins), and sat on the couch the rest of the day.
All and all, it was a good weekend. I ran my 1st 10k since Benton was born and did surprisingly well. We had a good visit with Ms. Lauren and excited to see her again in Charleston!
West Fork Park | Green Township, OH | Cincinnati
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment